ADO.NET ExecuteReader in OleDbCommand Object
ExecuteReader() in OleDbCommand Object send the SQL statements to Connection Object and populate a OleDbDataReader Object based on the SQL statement. When the ExecuteReader method in OleDbCommand Object execute , it instantiate a OleDb.OleDbDataReader Object.
The OleDbDataReader Object is a stream-based , forward-only, read-only retrieval of query results from the Data Source, which do not update the data. The OleDbDataReader cannot be created directly from code, they created only by calling the ExecuteReader method of a Command Object.
connetionString = "Provider = Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source = Your mdb filename;"
sql = "Your SQL Statement Here like Select * from product"
You have to replace the string with your realtime variables.
- ADO.NET Connection Object
- ADO.NET SQL Server Connection
- ADO.NET OLEDB Connection
- ADO.NET ODBC Connection
- ADO.NET Command
- ADO.NET ExecuteNonQuery in SqlCommand Object
- ADO.NET ExecuteNonQuery in OleDbCommand Object
- ADO.NET ExecuteScalar in SqlCommand Object
- ADO.NET ExecuteScalar in OleDbCommand Object
- ADO.NET ExecuteReader in SqlCommand Object
- How to ADO.NET DataReader
- How to ADO.NET SqlDataReader
- How to ADO.NET OleDbDataReader
- How to Multiple Result Sets in ADO.NET
- Getting Schema Informations from SqlDataReader
- Getting Schema Informations from OleDbDataReader
- What is DataAdapter
- What is SqlDataAdapter
- What is OleDbDataAdapter
- Vb.NET ExecuteReader and ExecuteNonQuery