VB.NET Client Socket Program
The Socket Programming has two sections.
2. Client Socket Program
The Client Socket Program is the continuation of the Server Socket Program . The Client Socket Program is a Windows based application . Client connect to the Port 8888 of the Server Socket Program , and the IP Address (Computer Name) here we give as 127.0.0.1 , because the Server and client running on the same machine .
When client gets connected , it reads data from NetworkStream , and also write to NetworkStream . When you start the client program you will get message client started . When press the button at the bottom its send a message to Server and also receive a message from Server.
Brfore you run the Client Socket Program you should start Server Socket Program first . For more details of running this program , take a look at the VB.NET Socket Programming .
- How to send email from VB.NET
- VB.NET Send email using CDOSYS
- How to find IP Address of Host
- How to read a URL Content
- VB.NET Socket Programming
- VB.NET Server Socket Program
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Socket Programming
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Server Socket Programming
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Client Socket Programming
- VB.NET Chat Server Program
- VB.NET Chat Server
- VB.NET Chat Client
- VB.NET Email Attachment
- How to VB.Net Web Browser