VB.NET Chat Client
The Chat Client is a Windows based Application and its main function is to send message to Chat Server.
The VB.NET Multithreaded Chat Server Program has two sections.
1. Chat Server
2. Chat Client
The Chat Client here is to connect the PORT 8888 of the Chat Server in " 127.0.0.1 " . Here we give " 127.0.0.1 " , because Chat Server and Chat Client are running on the same machine . When we start the Chat Client program , we have to enter a User Name for identifying in Server . The Client program connect to the Chat Server and start a Thread for receive the messages from client, . Here we implement an infinite loop in the function getMessage() and call this function in a Thread .
Create a new VB.NET Windows based project and put the source code in it.
Download Chat Server Program
Chat Server Download
Chat Client Download
Refer to Chat Server Program for how to run this program .
- How to send email from VB.NET
- VB.NET Send email using CDOSYS
- How to find IP Address of Host
- How to read a URL Content
- VB.NET Socket Programming
- VB.NET Server Socket Program
- VB.NET Client Socket Program
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Socket Programming
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Server Socket Programming
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Client Socket Programming
- VB.NET Chat Server Program
- VB.NET Chat Server
- VB.NET Email Attachment
- How to VB.Net Web Browser