How to send email from VB.NET
VB.NET using SMTP protocol for sending email . SMTP stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol . VB.NET using System.Net.Mail namespace for send mail . We can instantiate SmtpClient class and assign the Host and Port . The default port using SMTP is 25 , but it may vary different Mail Servers .In the following example shows how to send an email from a Gmail address.
The Gmail SMTP server name is smtp.gmail.com and the port using send mail is 587 . Here using NetworkCredential for password based authentication.
You have to provide the informations like your gmail username and password , and the to address also.
- VB.NET Send email using CDOSYS
- How to find IP Address of Host
- How to read a URL Content
- VB.NET Socket Programming
- VB.NET Server Socket Program
- VB.NET Client Socket Program
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Socket Programming
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Server Socket Programming
- VB.NET MultiThreaded Client Socket Programming
- VB.NET Chat Server Program
- VB.NET Chat Server
- VB.NET Chat Client
- VB.NET Email Attachment
- How to VB.Net Web Browser