VB.NET Crystal Reports Export to Excel
Exporting from Crystal Reports to Excel format , we are using Crystal Reports CrExportOptions . Also we have to set ExcelFormatOptions and ExportFormatType.Excel . In the following example you can see how to export a Crystal Reports as a Excel format file.
All Crystal Reports programming samples in this tutorials is based on the following database (crystaldb) . Please take a look at the database structure before you start this tutorial - Click here to see Database Structure .
In this tutorial we are using our earlier program step by step Crystal Report pull data from database to Crystal Reports . Before we start this section take a look at the step by step Crystal Report in VB.NET .
In the step by step Crystal Report we pull all data from Product table , here now we are exporting that data to a Excel format file.
Select the default form (Form1.vb) you created in VB.NET and drag two buttons (Button1, Button2 ) and CrystalReportViewer control to your form.
Select Form's source code view and import the following :
Put the following source code in the button click events
cryRpt.Load("PUT CRYSTAL REPORT PATH HERE\CrystalReport1.rpt")
The Crystal Report is in your project location, there you can see CrystalReport1.rpt . So give the full path name of report here.
When you run this program you will get the Excel file (crystalExport.xls) in your computer's C:
- Sample Database and tables for Crystal Reports tutorials
- Step by Step help for creating a simple Crystal Reports in VB.NET
- VB.NET Crystal Reports from multiple tables
- VB.NET Crystal Reports String parameter
- VB.NET Crystal Reports Integer parameter
- VB.NET Crystal Reports Date parameter
- VB.NET Crystal Report Load Dynamically
- VB.NET Crystal Reports Formula Fields
- VB.NET Crystal Reports Summary Fields
- VB.NET Crystal Reports Export to PDF
- Email a Crystal Reports from VB.NET
- Crystal Reports Without Database
- Crystal Report from SQL Query String
- Dynamic Crystal Reports from SQL Query String
- Crystal Reports from XML File
- Create a Subreport in Crystal Reports
- Create a Subreport in Crystal Reports with Link
- How to deploy Crystal Reports on Clinet Machine
- How to create Crystal Reports installer using Merge Modules