Dataadapter with dataset - OLEDB Data Source
OleDbDataAdapter provides the communication between the Dataset and the Data Source with the help of OleDbConnection Object . The OleDbConnection Object has no information about the data it retrieves . Similarly a Dataset has no knowledge of the Data Source where the data coming from. So the OleDbDataAdapter manage the communication between these two Objects.
The OleDbDataAdapter object allows us to populate Data Tables in a DataSet. We can use Fill method of the OleDbDataAdapter for populating data in a Dataset. The following source code shows a simple program that uses OleDbDataAdapter to retrieve data from Data Source with the help of OleDbConnection object and populate the data in a Dataset.
- Dataadapter with dataset - sql sever
- Dataadapter SelectCommand - Sql Server
- Dataadapter SelectCommand - OLEDB Data Source
- Dataadapter InsertCommand - Sql Server
- Dataadapter InsertCommand - OLEDB Data Source
- Dataadapter UpdateCommand - Sql Server
- Dataadapter UpdateCommand - OLEDB Data Source
- Dataadapter DeleteCommand - Sql Server
- Dataadapter DeleteCommand - OLEDB Data Source
- Dataadapter with CommandBuilder - Sql Server
- Dataadapter with CommandBuilder - OLEDB
- Dataadapter with DataGridView - Sql Server
- Dataadapter with DataGridView - OLEDB