Delete from datagridview by Right click
There are many ways you can right click to select a row in a Datagridview and show a menu to delete it. Here we are using Datagridview CellMouseUp event to select row and contextMenuStrip1_Click event to delete the row from datagridview in vb.net.
Select row in a dataGridView by Right click
First you should drag a contextMenuStrip from your toolbox to your form. Then you create a contextMenuStrip item "Delete Row".
How can I select a row in datagridview when i press right clcik
When press the right button, first thing is to find the selected row index and then show the contextMenuStrip. From the event CellMouseUp of dataGridView to indentify the row index and show the menu item. A global variable rowIndex is assigned the row index value for later delete this row.
We can delete the selected row in the contextMenuStrip1_Click event by using the global rowIdex value.
- VB.NET DataGridView binding - Sql Server
- DataGridView binding - OLEDB in VB.NET
- DataGridView Sorting/Filtering in VB.NET
- DataGridView adding rows and columns in VB.NET
- DataGridView hiding rows and columns in VB.NET
- DataGridView ReadOnly rows and columns in VB.NET
- Adding Button to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding CheckBox to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding ComboBox to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding Image to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding ViewLink to DataGridView in VB.NET
- How to Paging in DataGridView
- How to Formatting in DataGridView
- How to DataGridView Template
- How to DataGridView Printing
- How to Export datagridview to Excel
- How to Import data from Excel to DataGridView
- Database operations in DatagridView
- DataGridView Autocomplete TextBox in VB.Net