DataGridView Sorting/Filtering in VB.NET
The DataGridView control provides a customizable table for displaying data. You can extend the DataGridView control in a number of ways to build custom behaviors into your applications. A DataView provides a means to filter and sort data within a DataTable. The following vb.net program shows how to filter and sort a DataGridView by using a DataView Object.
How to sort Datagridview - vb.net
The DataGridView control in VB.Net provides automatic sorting, so that you can sort any column in the datagridview control. You can sort the data in ascending or descending order based on the contents of the specified column of sort() method.
In the above vb.net code , datagridview sort the title column.
How to filter Datagridview - vb.net
You can use different methods to filter datagridview column . You can sort data while fetching it from database using order by clause in SQL statement or you can use the following method.
In the above vb.net code, datagridview is filter the column Type and the column value is Business.
- VB.NET DataGridView binding - Sql Server
- DataGridView binding - OLEDB in VB.NET
- DataGridView adding rows and columns in VB.NET
- DataGridView hiding rows and columns in VB.NET
- DataGridView ReadOnly rows and columns in VB.NET
- Adding Button to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding CheckBox to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding ComboBox to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding Image to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding ViewLink to DataGridView in VB.NET
- How to Paging in DataGridView
- How to Formatting in DataGridView
- How to DataGridView Template
- How to DataGridView Printing
- How to Export datagridview to Excel
- How to Import data from Excel to DataGridView
- Database operations in DatagridView
- Delete row from datagridview by Right click
- DataGridView Autocomplete TextBox in VB.Net