DataGridView Autocomplete TextBox
Dispalying data in a tabular format is a task you are likely to perform regularly. The VB.Net DataGridView control is highly configurable and extensible, and it allows you to customize its display and behavior using properties, methods, and events.
In VB.Net you can display DataGridView in Bound mode, unbound mode and Virtual mode . Bound mode is suitable for managing data using automatic interaction with the data source. The data can be displayed in the DatagridView using TextBox, ComboBox, ListBox etc. While you display the data on TextBox, you can make your TextBoxes as Autocomplete TextBox in VB.Net.
AutoComplete in DataGridView
The VB.Net TextBox properties like AutoCompleteCustomSource, AutoCompleteMode and AutoCompleteSource to perform automatically completes user input strings by comparing the prefix letters being entered to the prefixes of all strings in a data store.
The following VB.Net program shows how to create an AutoComplete Textbox inside a DataGridView.
- VB.NET DataGridView binding - Sql Server
- DataGridView binding - OLEDB in VB.NET
- DataGridView Sorting/Filtering in VB.NET
- DataGridView adding rows and columns in VB.NET
- DataGridView hiding rows and columns in VB.NET
- DataGridView ReadOnly rows and columns in VB.NET
- Adding Button to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding CheckBox to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding ComboBox to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding Image to DataGridView in VB.NET
- Adding ViewLink to DataGridView in VB.NET
- How to Paging in DataGridView
- How to Formatting in DataGridView
- How to DataGridView Template
- How to DataGridView Printing
- How to Export datagridview to Excel
- How to Import data from Excel to DataGridView
- Database operations in DatagridView
- Delete row from datagridview by Right click