How to multiple tables in Dataset - Sql Server
The DataSet contains DataTableCollection and their DataRelationCollection. The DataTableCollection contains zero or more DataTable objects. The SqlDataAdapter object allows us to populate DataTables in a DataSet. We can use Fill method in the SqlDataAdapter for populating data in a Dataset.
We can populate Dataset with more than one table at a time using SqlDataAdapter Object . The following VB.NET source code shows how to a single SqlDataAdapter fill Dataset with multiple tables.
connetionString = "Data Source=ServerName;Initial Catalog=DatabaseName;User ID=UserName;Password=Password"
sql = "Your SQL Statement Here"
You have to replace the string with your real time variables.
- What is ADO.NET Dataset
- How to Dataset with Sql Server
- How to Dataset with OLEDB Data Source
- Search Tables in a Dataset Sql Server
- Search Tables in a Dataset OLEDB Data Source
- Dataset table row count in SQL Server
- Dataset table row count - OLEDB Data Source
- How to find column definition - Sql Server
- How to find column definition - OLEDB Data Source
- How to create DataSet without Databse
- How to multiple tables in Dataset - OLEDB Data Source
- How to add relations between tables in a Dataset
- How to merge tables in a Dataset - Sql Server
- How to merge tables in a Dataset - OLEDB Data Source
- How to populate a combo box from a dataset in VB.Net , binding combobox with enum values , binding combobox with dictionary values
- how many tables exist in a database - VB.NET