How to add relations between tables in a Dataset
The DataSet contains DataTableCollection and their DataRelationCollection. The DataSet.Relations property is an instance of the DataRelationsCollection Object. We can create parent child data relations between DataTable using Datarelation Object. We can relate one or more column from different tables using DataRelation Object . The columns involved in the DataRelation should be identical data types. That is the parent and child column should be similar Data Types.
connetionString = "Data Source=ServerName;Initial Catalog=DatabaseName;User ID=UserName;Password=Password"
firstSql = "Your First SQL Statement Here"
secondSql = "Your Second SQL Statement Here"
You have to replace the string with your real time variables.
- What is ADO.NET Dataset
- How to Dataset with Sql Server
- How to Dataset with OLEDB Data Source
- Search Tables in a Dataset Sql Server
- Search Tables in a Dataset OLEDB Data Source
- Dataset table row count in SQL Server
- Dataset table row count - OLEDB Data Source
- How to find column definition - Sql Server
- How to find column definition - OLEDB Data Source
- How to create DataSet without Databse
- How to multiple tables in Dataset - Sql Server
- How to multiple tables in Dataset - OLEDB Data Source
- How to merge tables in a Dataset - Sql Server
- How to merge tables in a Dataset - OLEDB Data Source
- How to populate a combo box from a dataset in VB.Net , binding combobox with enum values , binding combobox with dictionary values
- how many tables exist in a database - VB.NET