Search Tables in a Dataset Sql Server
The DataSet contains DataTableCollection and their DataRelationCollection. The DataTableCollection contains zero or more DataTable objects. The Dataset may comprise data for one or more members, corresponding to the number of rows. The SqlDataAdapter object allows us to populate DataTables in a DataSet.
In some situations we have to find how many tables inside the Dataset Object contains . The following VB.NET source code shows how to find the tables inside the Dataset.
connetionString = "Data Source=ServerName;Initial Catalog=DatabaseName;User ID=UserName;Password=Password"
sql = "Your SQL Statement Here"
You have to replace the string with your real time variables.
- What is ADO.NET Dataset
- How to Dataset with Sql Server
- How to Dataset with OLEDB Data Source
- Search Tables in a Dataset OLEDB Data Source
- Dataset table row count in SQL Server
- Dataset table row count - OLEDB Data Source
- How to find column definition - Sql Server
- How to find column definition - OLEDB Data Source
- How to create DataSet without Databse
- How to multiple tables in Dataset - Sql Server
- How to multiple tables in Dataset - OLEDB Data Source
- How to add relations between tables in a Dataset
- How to merge tables in a Dataset - Sql Server
- How to merge tables in a Dataset - OLEDB Data Source
- How to populate a combo box from a dataset in VB.Net , binding combobox with enum values , binding combobox with dictionary values
- how many tables exist in a database - VB.NET