Insert Background Pictures in Excel from VB.NET
The following VB.NET program shows , how to insert a background picture in Excel . For inserting a background picture in Excel we hav to call the SetBackgroundPicture mthod in worksheet .
Syntax : SetBackgroundPicture(ByVal Filename As String)
Filename : The background picture filename .
When you execute this program , you will get an Excel file (C:\vbexcel.xlsx) with insert background picture.
- How to create an Excel file in VB.NET
- How to open or read an existing Excel file in VB.NET
- How to read an Excel file using VB.Net
- Add new worksheet in Excel file - VB.Net
- Delete worksheet from an excel file - VB.Net
- How to Format Excel Page in VB.NET
- How to insert a Picture in Excel through programing on VB.NET
- How to create a Chart in Excel in VB.NET
- How to export a Chart in Excel as Picture file from VB.NET
- How to Excel Chart in VB.NET Picture Box
- How to Excel DataBar in VB.NET
- How to Excel Data Validation Input Message
- Read and Import Excel File into DataSet or DataTable in vb.net
- How to insert cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB
- How to update cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB
- How to export from database to excel
- How to export from DataGridView to excel