Insert cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB
Without using Excel Object we can insert , edit , delete , select etc. in cell content of an Excel file using OLEDB in VB.NET . Here we are using OleDbConnection , OleDbDataAdapter , DataSet for doing these operations in an Excel file. You have to import System.Data in the project for doing these operations . For add new content in the cell or insert a new content , We can use the INSERT command like in SQL Operations.
sample UPDATE sql
sql = "Insert into [Sheet1$] (id,name) values('5','e')"
The follwoing picture shows before and after update of the Sheet.
When you execute this source code the will insert a row in the Excel file.
- How to create an Excel file in VB.NET
- How to open or read an existing Excel file in VB.NET
- How to read an Excel file using VB.Net
- Add new worksheet in Excel file - VB.Net
- Delete worksheet from an excel file - VB.Net
- How to Format Excel Page in VB.NET
- How to insert a Picture in Excel through programing on VB.NET
- How to insert a background Picture in Excel through VB.NET
- How to create a Chart in Excel in VB.NET
- How to export a Chart in Excel as Picture file from VB.NET
- How to Excel Chart in VB.NET Picture Box
- How to Excel DataBar in VB.NET
- How to Excel Data Validation Input Message
- Read and Import Excel File into DataSet or DataTable in vb.net
- How to update cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB
- How to export from database to excel
- How to export from DataGridView to excel