Update cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB
Without using Excel Object we can insert , edit , delete , select etc. in cell content of an Excel file using OLEDB in VB.NET . Here we are using OleDbConnection , OleDbDataAdapter , DataSet for doing these operations in an Excel file. You have to import System.Data in the project for doing these operations . For update the content in the cell or modify the content in a cell , We can use the UPDATE command like in SQL Operations.
sample UPDATE sql.
The following picture shows before and after update of the Sheet.
When you execute this source code the will update the corrosponding content.
- How to create an Excel file in VB.NET
- How to open or read an existing Excel file in VB.NET
- How to read an Excel file using VB.Net
- Add new worksheet in Excel file - VB.Net
- Delete worksheet from an excel file - VB.Net
- How to Format Excel Page in VB.NET
- How to insert a Picture in Excel through programing on VB.NET
- How to insert a background Picture in Excel through VB.NET
- How to create a Chart in Excel in VB.NET
- How to export a Chart in Excel as Picture file from VB.NET
- How to Excel Chart in VB.NET Picture Box
- How to Excel DataBar in VB.NET
- How to Excel Data Validation Input Message
- Read and Import Excel File into DataSet or DataTable in vb.net
- How to insert cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB
- How to export from database to excel
- How to export from DataGridView to excel