How to export from database to excel
Here we are going to export data from database to Excel file . We load the data from database to dataset and then create a new Excel file and write the data to Excel file .
First step is to Load the Product table data to data set , for detail of Product table please refer to Database Structure .
Next is to create a new Excel file and write the data from dataset to Excel file.
For i = 0 To ds.Tables(0).Rows.Count - 1 For j = 0 To ds.Tables(0).Columns.Count - 1 xlWorkSheet.Cells(i + 1, j + 1) = _ ds.Tables(0).Rows(i).Item(j) Next Next
- How to create an Excel file in VB.NET
- How to open or read an existing Excel file in VB.NET
- How to read an Excel file using VB.Net
- Add new worksheet in Excel file - VB.Net
- Delete worksheet from an excel file - VB.Net
- How to Format Excel Page in VB.NET
- How to insert a Picture in Excel through programing on VB.NET
- How to insert a background Picture in Excel through VB.NET
- How to create a Chart in Excel in VB.NET
- How to export a Chart in Excel as Picture file from VB.NET
- How to Excel Chart in VB.NET Picture Box
- How to Excel DataBar in VB.NET
- How to Excel Data Validation Input Message
- Read and Import Excel File into DataSet or DataTable in vb.net
- How to insert cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB
- How to update cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB
- How to export from DataGridView to excel