How to VB.NET FileStream operations
The FileStream Class represents a File in the Computer. FileStream allows to move data to and from the stream as arrays of bytes. We operate File using FileMode in FileStream Class
Some of FileModes as Follows :
FileMode.Append : Open and append to a file , if the file does not exist , it create a new file
FileMode.Create : Create a new file , if the file exist it will append to it
FileMode.CreateNew : Create a new File , if the file exist , it throws exception
FileMode.Open : Open an existing file
How to create a file using VB.NET FileStream ?
The following example shows , how to write in a file using FileStream.
When we execute the program , it create a new File and write the content to it .
- How to VB.NET Directory operations
- How to VB.NET File operations
- How to VB.NET TextReader
- How to VB.NET Simple TextReader
- How to VB.NET TextWriter
- How to VB.NET BinaryReader
- How to VB.NET BinaryWriter
- How to convert xps file to bmp file
- How to VB.Net Path Class
- How to create PDF files in vb.net
- How to convert text file to pdf
- Write database to PDF file