How to VB.NET BinaryReader
BinaryReader Object works at lower level of Streams. BinaryReader is used for read premitive types as binary values in a specific encoding stream. Binaryreader Object works with Stream Objects that provide access to the underlying bytes. For creating a BinaryReader Object , you have to first create a FileStream Object and then pass BinaryReader to the constructor method .
Dim readStream As FileStream
readStream = New FileStream("c:\testBinary.dat", FileMode.Open)
Dim readBinary As New BinaryReader(readStream)
The main advantages of Binary information is that stores files as Binary format is the best practice of space utilization.
BinaryWriter you can use in the same way to write as binary.
- How to VB.NET Directory operations
- How to VB.NET File operations
- How to VB.NET FileStream
- How to VB.NET TextReader
- How to VB.NET Simple TextReader
- How to VB.NET TextWriter
- How to VB.NET BinaryWriter
- How to convert xps file to bmp file
- How to VB.Net Path Class
- How to create PDF files in vb.net
- How to convert text file to pdf
- Write database to PDF file