How to convert xps file to bmp file
XPS is an xml markup format that represents a page's content in Windows Presentation Foundation vector format. The XPS Document Writer allows you to create .xps files using any program that you run on Windows. XPS documents look the same in print as they do on the screen. They are also easy to share because you can view them on any computer where an XPS viewer is installed, even if the computer does not have the same programs that you used to create the original documents.
The following VB.NET program convert and xps document to a bitmap image. Create a new VB.NET project and add a Button to Form and add the following references to your project.
Go to Project->Add References and select these files from .Net tab
- How to VB.NET Directory operations
- How to VB.NET File operations
- How to VB.NET FileStream
- How to VB.NET TextReader
- How to VB.NET Simple TextReader
- How to VB.NET TextWriter
- How to VB.NET BinaryReader
- How to VB.NET BinaryWriter
- How to VB.Net Path Class
- How to create PDF files in vb.net
- How to convert text file to pdf
- Write database to PDF file