How to use vb.net While End While loop
Whenever you face a situation in programming to repeat a task for several times (more than one times ) or you have to repeat a task till you reach a condition, in these situations you can use loop statements to achieve your desired results.
While ..End While
While .. End While Loop execute the code body (the source code within While and End while statements ) until it meets the specified condition. The expression is evaluated each time the loop is encountered. If the evaluation result is true, the loop body statements are executed.
Condition : The condition set by the user
- Line 1: Counter start from 1
- Line 2: While loop checking the counter if it is less than or equal to 10
- Line 3: Each time the Loop execute the message and show
- Line 4: Counter increment the value of 1 each time the loop execute
- Line 5: End of the While End While Loop body
A while loop can be terminated when a break, goto, return, or throw statement transfers control outside the loop. To pass control to the next iteration without exiting the loop, use the continue statement.
When you execute the program 10 times the message shows with counter and exit from the While .. End While loop.